Monday, March 3, 2008

Some Pictures from this weekends shoot.

Well had an interesting shoot this weekend. For those of you not in Colorado it is sometimes hard to even explain our weather here. On Saturday, the day before the shoot, we had amazing weather, 72 degrees blue skies and so much sun. But ohhhh what 24 hours can bring in the mountains. Sunday I wake up ready for my shoot and know things are probably not gonna go smooth. It is 25 degrees and snowing hard. that is almost a 50 degree drop in one day . WOW!

When we get to the studio everything started going wrong. I walked over to my assistants car in the blowing snow and step in a 8 inch deep puddle of ice cold water, that woke me up. Upon heading to the studio door braving the blowing snow and cold I find that the studio didn't set code pad properly. So I had to call them up and wait 40 minutes for someone to show up to let us in.

After we got in I thought my bad luck was over but I was mistaken. I couldn't for the life of me get my laptop download and show my images in Adobe Lightroom so I ended up just nixing that. Then the cord I got to go from my pocket wizard to my lights didn't work. Just not a good start to my shoot.

But then I settled down and started shooting and remembered why I love doing this. My model for the day was 16 year old, 6'1, blue eyes Taylor and she is just a pleasure to work with. I have posted some pictures from the shoot. This goes to show you that even if everything is against you just persevere and you will prevail.







No comments: