Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's done and I need a break :)

Well,

I think I am finally recovering from my 8 hour shoot on March 15th. I swear by the end of the shoot I was getting double vision. I don't think my eyes were made to stare through a viewfinder for 6 hours straight :)

Overall I am very happy with the pictures, of which I will be posting early next week. But as a perfectionist I can't help but wishing for more. We had some problems with the weather not co-operating and ended up with overcast skies which didn't do much for the roof shots. Then because of some unforeseen issues the shoot started about 90 minutes late. We also had major issues with the windows turning into mirrors after dark and blowing a couple fuses throughout the night. But hey if you didn't have issues like that you weren't really trying hard enough :)

I was very happy with the talent that showed up. Both models did a great job and came ready to shoot. They were both very professional and enthusiastic and I would recommend them for any shoot and would love to work with them again in the future.

As for the makeup and hair team from Aveda in Denver I can't say thank you enough. I know you were rushed and we had to cut some corners to try to get everything done but, you ladies did a bang up job that will show when everyone sees the pics.

And for the owner of the amazing condo I would like to say thanks again for you generosity and great humor and understanding as we took your beautiful condo and turned it into a photo studio then back again.

I would also like to thank Brian who helped me set everything up, grey card the models, take light readings, and basically help me get the shots we needed.

And last but not least I would like to thank my wonderful wife for supporting me on this shoot and not making me sleep on the couch after seeing the pictures.

Thanks again to everyone!

Well I know everyone is looking forward to the pictures so I will stop rambling and get back to sorting through the 800+ pictures we took. Then on to the post processing :) Thanks again and stay tuned.

No comments: