Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ria-lax!! The images from 4.13.08 shoot are up

Hello photography fans,

Well after sorting through about 500 images from this last weekends shoot I finally widdled it down to an initial four to display to the world. The main theme of the shoot was "Here Comes the Bride" and I had an amazingly beautiful and talented model name Ria to help me out with the shots along with the great crew from Aveda Institute Denver to provide hair and makeup and they did a top-notch job as usual. The wedding dressing were furnished by Blue Bridal Couture.

The shoot went great and I think everyone had a real fun time. The first image is a casual but classy look that I think Ria killed.

The second shot I call Ria a Go Go a more fun with a lil attitude shot.

The third shot is one I grabbed from the traditional bridal gown that we used. This one is a lil cheesy with the flower but hey I liked it so...

The last shot is just plan attitude. With an amazing hair and makeup job and just a great pose this shot will definitely make it's way into my personal show portfolio.

Hope you like the pictures.














Thanks and have a great rest of the week.

Christian Young Photography

My Zimbio

No comments: